RESEARCH ACHIVEMENTS OF THE FACULTY
|FACULTY NAME||AREA OF EXPERTISE||MRP/RESEARCH PAPERS|
|• Pranab Kataky||
• M.Phil Thesis on ‘Status of Mishing Women in Assam’ with special reference to Lakhimpur District of Assam
• Sociology General. TDC 2nd Yr. Chapter published by Director of Distance Education, Dibrugarh University, ISBN-978-81-924664-1-5.
|• Dr. Pradip Borah||
• M.Phil Dissertation on “Changing Role and Status of Tiwa Women’’ A Sociological Study.
• PH.D. Thesis on ‘Women in Teaching Profession’, A Sociological study in College Teachers in Assam
• Women Entrepreneurship in Dhemaji District in Assam, A sociological study, published by Indian Sociological Society, JNU, ISBN-0-19-808283-5.
• Gender Gap in Teaching Profession, A sociological study, Published by North Eastern Research Sulletin, Vol.XXII (Special Issue) August/2013, ISSN-0975-8305.
|Ms. Riva Duarah||
Bharatiya Samajat Narir Samajik Sthan (Social Position of Women in Indian Society)
Nari: Samaj, Sahitya, Sangskriti, ISBN-978-81-923294-4-4
: Movement for Self Determination in the Districts of Karbi Anglong and Dima Hassao. Bikiran, ISSN-2278-3415, Annual Journal of Dhemaji-Dhakuakhana Zonal Committee, ACTA, 2013-14
:Madhya Jugar Asmat Narir Samajik Sthan ( Social position of Women in Medieval Assam) Bikiran, ISSN-2278-3415, Annual Journal of Dhemaji-Dhakuakhana Zonal Committee, ACTA, 2017-18.
:Unabingsh Satikat Asomar Unnayanat BuddhijibiSakalar Bhumika. ( Role of Intellectuals in the development of Assam in the ninetieth and twentieth Century. Dapun, ISSN -2349-5057 Annual Journal of Dhemaji College Women Cell,
:Bharatiya Samajat Varna aru Jati ( Varna and Caste in Indian Society) Bikiran, ISSN-2278-3415, Annual Journal of Dhemaji-Dhakuakhana Zonal Committee, ACTA, 2015-16.
• Pranab KatakyH O D
Dr. Pradip BorahAssociate Professor
Mrs. Riva DuwarahAssistant Professor
M.A, M Phil