DR BHABANI SAHARIA
Year of establishment: 1989
Philosophy Department of Moridhal College was started in the year 1989. The department initially started to offer programme of teaching philosophy in both HS & UG levels. From the session 1995- 96 the department had introduced Philosophy as a major subject under Dibrugarh University. Since its inception the department has been attempting to extend the knowledge of philosophical concepts with clarity. Though the department began with non- CBCS mode in UG level, it was converted to CBCS mode in 2019 with the inclusion of new interesting areas of philosophy. The department has three dedicated and laborious associate professors to meet the challenges faced by the students in this domain.
DR BHABANI SAHARIA
DHARJYA JYOTI PATOWARI
DR JUNALEE GOGOI
|COURSE||TOTAL SEATS ALLOTED||SYLLABUS|
|H S (Arts)||120|
|FACULTY NAME||AREA OF EXPERTISE||MRP/RESEARCH PAPERS(RECENT)|
|Dr Bhabani Saharia||Contemporary Indian Philosophy,
1. Bhabani Saharia, Mamoni Roisom Goswamir Upanyasot Baigyanik Dristivangi, ISBN 13-978-81-923318-3-6, Jan/2012, Pp- 308-315.
2. Bhabani Saharia& Mridual Gogoi, Implementation of IAY in Moridhal Gaon Panchayot of Dhemaji District: a study. ISBN 978- 81- 92394- 0-6, March /2012, Pp-386-391.
3. Bhabani Saharia, Karmarota Mohila Aru Karmasthal, ISBN 978- 81- 923294- 4- 4, Sept/ 2013, Pp-69-73.
4. Bhabani Saharia, Rabindranath Tagore’s Vision of Religion and its relevance to present day context, ISBN-978-93-81485-42-2, Jan/ 2015, Pp- 312-313.
5. Bhabani Saharia, Rabindranath Thakuror Dristit Nari. Vol. II, ISBN: 978-93-244-0448-0, Pp. 52-59.
6. Bhabani Saharia, Socratisor Naitik Darsan (Moral Philosophy of Socrates), ISSN: 2394- 3890 Vol. V, July-August, 2015, Pp-5-6.
7. Bhabani Saharia, Tagore’s Approach to Environment, R. N. I. NO. 45898787, Vol. 29 No. 342 August, 2015, Pp-40-46.
8. Bhabani Saharia, Indian Philosophy on Environment: An Analysis. ISSN 2395-5015, November, 2015, Pp-14-20.
9. Bhabani Saharia, An Analytical Study of R. N. Tagore’s Philosophy of Environment ISSN 2347- 9493 (Print), ISSN 2347- 5374 (Online), Volume: 5, Issue: 7B, July, 2017, Pp-727-732.
10. Bhabani Saharia, An Enquiry Concerning Protection of Environment After Rabindranath Tagore: A Philosophical Study, Volume: 22, Issue: 7, e- ISSN: 2279- 0837, p- ISSN: 2279- 0845, July, 2017, Pp-14-17.
11. Bhabani Saharia, Reflection of Nature in R. N. Tagore’s Short Stories., 6(2): 68-71(2017), ISSN No. (Online) 2319- 5231, November, 2017, Pp-68-71.
12. Bhabani Saharia, Environmental Philosophy: an Overview, ISSN 2395-5015, Issue: 6, Nov’/2017, Pp- 12-16.
|Dharjya Jyoti Patowari||Logic||
• “Kisu Anubhabar katha.” Swarnanandini ; Ed. Nibedita Bora Handiqui (A souvenir of Dhemaji Girls’ HS School) January 2019
• “Vivekanandar Chintadhara aru amar samaj.” Moridhal College Magazine ; Ed. Sumit Borgohain. Vol. XVII 2017-2018
• “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar the Saviors of Indian Women.” Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities in North-East-India (RJSHNEI) : Edin Chief. Dr. Dipen Saikia, Ed. Upen Konch, Vol. I July-Dec 2015 (Half Yearly) ISBN : 2454-8294
• “Gender Discrimination : An Overview.” Gender Discrimination and Violation of Women Rights in North East India ; Ed. Dr. Dipen Saikia, 2nd May 2015 Page-149 ISBN : 978-81-923294-8-2
• “Carvakar Naitik Dharana Aru Bortaman Somaj.” Souvenir : Silver Jublee, Moridhal College. Ed. Dr. Kabita Gogoi, 2nd May 2015
• Bartaman Samajik Abashyayar Poriprekhitot Darshanik Radhakrishnanar Sintadharar Prakhangikata ; Pratibimba, Ed. Dr. Dipen Saikia, April-2015 page-128 ISBN : 978-93-84048-00-6
• “Problems of Female Education.” Third Concept (An International Journal of Ideas) Ed. Babuddin Khan Vol-28 No. 335, January 2015 Page-35 ISBN : 0970-7247
• “Naba Kt. Baruar Nadi Kendrik Upanyakh Kapiliparia Sadhur Prakriti Sitran.” Moridhal College magazine Voll-XIII, 2013-2014 Ed. Krishna Hiloidari Page-52
• Dr. Radhakrishnanar Sintat Siksha.” Moridhal College Magazine ; Ed. Ghana Chutia ; Vol. XII, 2012-2013 Page-59 ISSN 2347- 9493 (Print), ISSN 2347- 5374 (Online), Volume: 5, Issue: 7B, July, 2017, Pp-727-732.
• “MAHATMA GANDHIR SINTAT SIKSHA, SROM, SAMATA ITYADI”; Published in NAKSHA (SAHITYA- SAMAJ- SANSKRITIR DUMOHIA ALUCHANI, Vol. II, No. VI, November-December 2013, Page-31 Ed. Nava Kr. Chamuah.ISBN : 2319-5193
• “SISHUR SARBAANGEEN BIKASHAT MATRIR BHUMIKA“; Nari: Somaj, Sahitya, Sanskriti. Ed. Dr. Kabita Gogoi. September 2013 Page-78 ISBN : 978-81-923294-4-4
• “Problem and Prospects of Women Participation in Politics : An Overview.” Political Participation of Rural Women in North East India ; Ed. Dr. Kamal Gogoi and Dr. Dipen Saikia. August 2013 Page-144 ISBN : 978-81-923294-3-7
|Dr Junalee Gogoi||Logic||
•U.G.C Sponsored minor research project - (topic) Personality development and psychological problems of the Youth in the present changing situation and its impact on family and society-A Study of the Youth of selected colleges of Dhemaji District, Assam.
Period-From16 March, 2012 to 17 Sept., 2013. Total Amount Approved-1,50,000/ ( One Lakh Fifty Thousand Only)
•Research in M. Phil-(Topic) The concept of Brahma in Vedānta Philosophy with special Reference to Sankarācharya.From Vinayak Mission University. (June, 2008)
•Research Project-(Topic) “Psychological problems of the college goers of Assam with special reference to Dhemaji District”. A case Study. (Self –finance), 2002-2003 Session
•Bharatiya Nitisastra (Book), 4th Semester, (Major ) Paper-401, Unit (ii) and unit (iv). Editor-Thagendra Chutia & Bornali Bora, Published by Kasturi Printers and Publishers, ISBN- 978-93-5104-155-9, Published in January, 2013.
•Contemporary Indian Philosophy (Book), 6th sem., (Major ),Paper- 601, Unit-V, Editor- Thagendra Chutia, ISBN- 978-86860-89-2, July, 2014, Published by Kasturi Printers and Publishers, Ghy.
•Pacatya Tarkabijnan (Book), Fith semester major , Paper-502, Unit-1, 3 &5, with Thagendra Chutia, ISBN-978-93-5104-151-1, Publish in July, 2013, Publisher-Mr Khanin Kr. Medhi.
•Dhemaji Jilat bivinna Jati Janaguthir Paramparagat Khadya, Smitigrantha, Hado Akham Lakhika Samiti,2019
•Gunotsav Ki aru Kiya ? Nalanipam LP school, Magazine, Editor- Tribani Chiring, Session2019-20
•Gandhijir adarkha aru bartaman hamayat eyar prakhangikata, Souvenier, Silver Jubilee, Moridhal College, edited by Dr. Kabita Gogoi, 2013-14, Date of publication-2nd May, 2015.
•Bondage: A Philosophical Analysis of Ramanuja, Magazine, Moridhal College, Editor- Krishna Hiloidari, Session-2013-14.
•Uchaa Sikhyat Abhibhabhakar Bhumika, Magazine Moridhal College, Editor-Bhaskar Sharma, Session-2011-12.
| PAPER TITLE: importance of environmental et
CHAPTER/UNIT: DSE 4
UPLOADED ON: 20-02-23
LAST DATE: 2023-02-23
DOWNLOAD: Prepare 2 copies of Seminar paper on the above mentioned topic and submit it before 28-02-2023. Date of presentation is 28-02-2023