MR BHUPEN GOGOI
Year of establishment: 1988
The department of History, Moridhal College started in 1988 along with the establishment of the institution. The department maintains a good and congenial academic atmosphere for which it achieves promising result of the students in major course in comparison to their entry level stance. This better academic achievement is the result of the regularity of classes, sincere guidance, academic counseling and motivation as well as continuous and comprehensive evaluation process in one hand and a resourceful library and a good academic atmosphere in the college on the other. The department try to make itself a platform of the study of the history of the locality by organizing interested people and involving students and in this run the department has been bringing out a research oriented annual journal named Explore.
MR BHUPEN GOGOI
MR HEMANTA SAIKIA
MR DHARANIDHAR DOLEY
|COURSE||TOTAL SEATS ALLOTED||SYLLABUS|
|H S (Arts)||120|
|FACULTY NAME||AREA OF EXPERTISE||MRP/RESEARCH PAPERS|
|Mr. Bhupen Gogoi||
*: Kuri Satikar Prithivi (A Glimpses of the twentieth Century)
A collection of Essays on National issues and International Affairs.
Published by Moridhal College Study Circle, 2002
*Bharatar Bigyan aru Prajukti Bidyar Itihas (History of Science and Technology in India) Recommended as Text book for Major Course in History (Paper-604)of undergraduate level by Dibrugarh University, 2005.
*Itihasar Bate Ghate , A Collection research article on some important topics of the history of Assam. Published by Publication Cell, Moridhal College, 2015,ISBN-978-93-84048-01-3
*Dhemajir Itihas (History of Dhemaji) Published by Publication Cell, Moridhal College, January, 2020,ISBN-978-93-84048-12-9
|Dr. Hemanta Saikia||
* M.Phil Degree acquired from Madurai Kamraj University, Tamilnadu during the Academic Session-2006-07
Title of the Dissertation: “Historical Monuments in Lakhimpur and Dhemaji Districts of Assam”.
* UGC sponsored MRP completed on August, 2013 Title of the MRP: “Historical Monuments in Lakhimpur and Dhemaji Districts of Assam and its Prospect on Tourism”.
* Ph.D Completed from Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh on January/2017 Title of the work: “A Historical Study of the Satras in Lakhimpur and Dhemaji Districts of Assam: 16th to 19th Century”.
* ‘The Heritage of Ancient India: A brief sketch’ Beacon, Vol.4-NO.1V, Study Circle, Moridhal College, Dhemaji, 2006.
* ‘Historical Monuments in Lakhimpur and Dhemaji District of Assam in Medieval Period (1228-1826)’. Beacon, Vol. V-NO.1, Study & Research Centre for Indigenous Tribes, Moridhal College, Dhemaji, 2011.
* ‘Role of NGO’s in Rural Development’ Rural Development: Issues And Strategies in India: with special reference to North East. Edited by Dr. Dipen Saikia, Asstt. Prof. Moridhal College. ISBN -978-81-923294-0-6,March, 2012.
* ‘A Brief Sketch of Basudeva Than or Narua Satra and Gharmara Satra’ The Research, A Book of Social Science, Edt. By Hiranya Konch and Thagendra Chutia, Asstt. Prof. Harhi College Dhakuakhana ISBN- 978-93-5087-702-9, January, 2013
* ‘A Historical Perspective of Indian Women Education’ Nari Samaj and Sanaskriti, Edited by Dr Kabita Gogoi, ISBN 978-81-923294-4-4, Sept., 2013.
* ‘Aoitihasik Ghogoha Dol:its Sthapatayasaili aro Samay’ Naksha, Edited by Naba Kr Chutia, ISSN- 2319-5193, Nov.-Dec./2013
* ‘Ghoguha Dol and Maghnowa Dol: Place for Tourist Attraction’, Development of Tourism Industry and Scio-economic Activities in India, Publication Board Panigaon OPD College,Panigaon, Lakhimpur, ISBN 978-81-925209-4-0, Nov,2014.
* ‘The Satra and its Contributions’ Bikiran, Annual Jounal of Dhemaji-Dhakuakhana Zonal Committee, ACTA, ISSN 2278-3415, Session 2013-14.