DR BIJOY KRISHNA NATH
Year of establishment: 1993
Geography Department of Moridhal College was started with H.S course in the year 1993 and B.A/ B.Sc General course began in the year 1996. The department initially started to offer programme of teaching geography in both HS & UG levels. From the session 2003-04 the department had introduced Geography as a major subject under Dibrugarh University. Since its inception the department has been attempting to extend the knowledge of geographical concept. Though the department began with non - CBCS mode in UG level, it was converted to CBCS mode in 2019. The department has only two regular faculties.
DR BIJOY KRISHNA NATH
|COURSE||TOTAL SEATS ALLOTED||SYLLABUS|
|H S (Arts)||120|
|H S (Science)||120|
|FACULTY NAME||AREA OF EXPERTISE||MRP/RESEARCH PAPERS|
|Bijoy Krishna Nath||Political Geography||
* B.K. Nath, Prospects and Problems of Rural and Eco-Tourism in Majuli, ISSN: 2250-1282, Vol. VI, No. 1, 2012, Pp – 126-136.
* B.K. Nath, Wetlands of Majuli and their importance for keeping the Environmental Balance and Socio-Economic Development, ISSN:2321-6158, Vol. 1, June, 2013, Pp – 63-68.
* B.K. Nath & B. Dutta, Flood and Erosion Problem in Majuli: A case study, ISSN: 2393-8382, Vol. I, No. 2, Sep. 2014, Pp – 61-69.
* B.K. Nath, Recent Trend in Geography, ISSN: 2394-5850, Vo. I, Dec., 2014, Pp – 52-58.
* B.K. Nath, Bhogolar Gyan, Praujan aru Gurutta,ISSN: 2394-3890, Nov-Dec., 2018, Pp – 08-09.
* B.K. Nath, Dhemaji Dhakuakhanar Bhu-Prakitik Gathan, ISBN: 978-81-92178-15-8, Nov., 2015, Pp – 01-08.
* B.K. Nath & B. Dutta, Flood and Erosion Resulting to Displacement in Majuli, ISBN: 978-93-82030-20-1, Spt., 2012, Pp – 323-340.
* B.K. Nath, Jatiya Sanghati aru Chatra Samaj, ISBN: 978-81-92178-15-8, Apr., 2015, Pp – 140-144.
* B.K. Nath & J. Dutta, Prospect of Cottage Industries for Rural Development: A case study of Majuli Sub-Division, Jorhat District, Assam, ISBN: 987-81-92394-0-6, 2012, Pp – 343-351.
* B.K. Nath & M. Chetia Phukan, Scop of Rural and Ecotourism in Majuli for Economic Development, ISBN: 978-93-5087-70-9, Jan., 2013, Pp – 243-255.
* B.K. Nath & J. Saikia, Gandhiyan View on Rural Economic Development and its Relevancy, ISBN: 978-81-923294-1-3, Aug., 2013, Pp – 288-295.
* B.K. Nath, Problems of Political Participation of Women: An overview, ISBN: 978-81-923294-3-7, Aug., 2013, Pp – 352-258.
* B.K. Nath, Education and Emancipation of Indian Women, ISBN: 978-81-923294-4-4, Pp – 83-89.
* B.K. Nath, Wetland of Majuli: Problems and Prospects, ISBN: 978-93-88593-39-7, March, 2019, Pp – 85-90.
|Santana Saikia||Regional Planning||