DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Year of establishment: 2006
The Computer Science Department of Moridhal College was established in the year 2006. In the same year the secondary level and the general course of under graduate level was introduced in 2009. The major course started from the session 2009-10. The Department got govt. concurrence in 19th May 2009, It got permission of Dibrugarh University in 7th July 2010.
- Networked lab with internet facility
- Academic and career counselling to the students.
- Guidance to the advance learners and remedial coaching for the poor learners.
- For intellectual development of the students.
- Interactive Smart Board used for theory class.
- Running water and power supply are satisfactory.
- Besides doing regular classes, the department also completes all the practical classes in stipulated time.
- Online video classes, notes and assignments are given to the students through whatsapp groups and other online plateforms regularly.
- The department has arranged seminar and group discussion from time to time among the students to enhance their mental ability and face the present situation.
- The departmental teachers are also actively involved in different social & non-scholastic activities of the college .
- All the faculty members provide special guidance to the advance learner in addition to remedial classes for the poor learners.
- The faculty members of the department are in regular contact with the student and provides guidance for solving their problems.
- For professional development the faculty members attend seminars, workshop etc. regularly.
|COURSE||TOTAL SEATS ALLOTED|